This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for bankruptcysage.com. This privacy notice addresses what information is collected, who the information is shared with, and how it is secured.
Bankruptcysage.com is the name of the website owned and operated by Martha Warriner Jarrett, a California attorney and all references to the terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers jointly to Martha Warriner Jarrett and bankkruptcysage.com. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
What data do we collect?
Bankrutpcysage.com collects the following data:
- Personal Identification Information such as name, email address, phone number, payment information
- Payment data: bankruptcysage.com does not accept credit cards and does not collect any data necessary to process your payment. The only payment method accepted by bankruptcysage.com is Zelle. Because Zelle is a bank to bank transfer that uses your phone number or email to send money to bankruptcysage.com, bankruptcysage.com does not receive or retain any other information from you, including your bank account information.
Bankruptcysage.com automatically collects certain data when you visit the website. This information does not reveal your specific identity but could include device and usage information, such as your IP address, operating system, language preferences, country, location, device name. This information is needed for security, analytics, and reporting purposes.
How do we collect your information?
If you schedule an appointment with Martha Warriner Jarrett, your name, email, and phone number will be collected. Your name and email address may be used to contact you after your call with follow-up information.
If you become a customer, bankruptcysage.com will collect your name, email, address, and phone number and use them to provide services to you. You will also be requested to sign up for the secured client portal so that any communications that are provided are sent and protected. If you purchase services from bankruptcysage.com, you have the option to pay online through Zelle, or in cash. Because Zelle is a bank-to-bank transaction, bankruptcysage.com does not receive or retain any information regarding your bank account. By using this website, you agree not to hold bankrutpcysage.com responsible for any security breach and for any unauthorized use of your personal information by third parties.
How will we use your data?
Your data will be used for a variety of business purposes identified below:
- Account creation
- To send you marketing and promotional messages. Bankruptcysage.com and third party marketing partners can use your personal information for marketing purposes.
We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the section titled “Will your information be shared?”.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from us will clearly state who the email is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all email messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further email communication from us.
Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any email they receive from us at any time.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email.
- Testimonials. bankkruptcysage.com posts testimonials that include personal information. All testimonials are consented to prior to being put on the website. If you want to update or delete your testimonial, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, where the testimonial is, and your contact information.
- Feedback. Bankrutpcysage.com is always looking to improve, and may use your information to ask for feedback.
- To enforce the terms and conditions and other policies for business, legal, or contractual reasons.
- Respond to legal requests. If bankruptcysage.com receives a legal request, your data may have to be inspected or turned over to an authorized third party.
- Deliver products or services. Your data may be used to deliver any products or services you requested.
- Respond to inquiries. Your data may be used if you use the contact forms on the website.
- Other business purposes. Your information may be used for data analysis, to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve services, products, and marketing. Your personal information will not be used without your consent.
Will your information be shared?
Your data may be shared with your consent, to perform a contract, or legal obligations to comply with applicable law, government requests, court order, or a legal process.
Your data may be shared to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding violations of our policy, fraud, illegal activities, or for litigation purposes which we are a part of.
Your information may be shared with the vendors, consultants, and third party service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for bankruptcysage.com
If you share information from bankruptcysage.com on any social media medium, you are voluntarily disclosing your personal information. It becomes public information and can be collected and used by others. Bankruptcysage.com does not have control over this collection and takes no responsibility for the use, storage or dissemination of such publicly disclosed personal information by you.
Who will your information be shared with?
Bankruptcysage.com may share your information with the third parties such as its accountants, lawyers and other consultants retained by bankruptcysage.com in the course and scope of its normal business operations.
How long will you store my information?
Securing your information
Bankuptcysage.com will not trade, share, or sell your information to any other company without giving you express notification, except for certain third parties who assist bankruptcysage.com in providing services to you, as listed above. These third parties agree to keep your information private. Bankruptcysage.com will release your information as required by law and if necessary to protect bankruptcysage.com’s legal rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding or court order, to prevent threats to others or illegal activities, or to prevent abuse of this website.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) rights
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area, you are entitled to the following rights:
- Know what data has been collected about you and how it has been processed
- Object to the transfer of your personal data from one electronic processing system into another
- Make changes to inaccurate information
- Withdraw consent after you have given your personal data
- Ask for your personal data to be deleted
- Informed in clear and plain language if you are asked for consent of your personal data
If you believe bankruptcysage.com is unlawfully using your information, you have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can contact them at: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.
If you have an account with bankruptcysage.com, you can delete your account within your account login OR you can email email@example.com and bankruptcysage.com will delete your account. Some information may be retained for fraud, legal investigations, enforce terms and conditions, or troubleshoot.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
This website is not directed at children and does not collect information from persons under the age of 18. If your child submitted personal identifiable information to bankruptcysage.com, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and that information will be deleted.
California resident’s privacy rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents to request and obtain information about categories of personal information Bankruptcysage.com discloses to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties bankruptcysage.com shared in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make this request, use the information below to contact bankruptcysage.com.
Children under 18 years of age may request removal of content or information posted on bankruptcysage.com. To request removal, use the information below to contact bankruptcysage.com and provide a statement that you reside in California.
I may have a financial relationship with some of the merchants I mention.
From time to time, my blog posts and pages may contain affiliate links, which means that I may get compensated or earn a commission at no extra cost to you if the affiliate links are utilized to make a purchase.
My editorial content, including any advice I may provide for educational purposes and the opinions I express on products, services and merchants is not influenced in any way by advertisers or affiliate partnerships and the integrity of my content is in no way compromised by such financial relationships.
I only affiliate with products, services, and merchants that I believe will provide value to my readers. I only endorse products or services that I have personally evaluated and consider of the highest quality standard.
It is your personal responsibility to conduct your own investigation to determine whether to purchase an affiliate product or service I cannot be held liable or responsible for any damages resulting from your purchase or other use of affiliate products or services.
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.